Time Out employs a team of expert critics to deliver the most credible guide to city life on the market. We share the latest recommendations and features across multiple verticals every week in London, reaching an audience of social adventurers and cultural explorers.
Custom print executions are available to maximise a brand’s reach within Time Out's print publications.
- Cover wrap
- Flip cover
- Custom insert
- Custom distribution
- Custom advertorials
- Editorial sponsorship and adjacencies
|Outside back cover||£11,760|
|Inside front cover||£10,080|
|Inside front cover DPS||£19,152|
|Advertorial||+40% specific size rate|
Specs for Time Out London
Bleed ads (width x height, inches)
- Page trim size: 7.75 x 10.5
- Page bleed size: 8.25 x 11
- Spread trim size: 15.5 x 10.5
- Spread bleed size: 16 x 11
Live area must be 1/4" away from trim size. Bleed must extend 1/4"
beyond trim on all sides. White knockout type must be 6 pt. minimum size. (Helvetica or similar font size)
Non-bleed ads (width x height, inches)
- 1/2 horizontal: 7.125 x 4.6875
- 1/2 vertical: 3.5 x 9.5
- 1/2 horizontal spread: 15 x 4.6875
- 1/4 square: 3.5 x 4.6875
- 1/4 horizontal: 7.125 x 2.2812
- 1/4 vertical: 1.6875 x 9.5
- 1/8 horizontal: 3.5 x 2.2812
- 1/8 vertical: 1.6875 x 4.6875
Fractional ads must include a clear border to delineate between editorial and advertising content. If a border is not included, we reserve the right to create one. Fractional ads will not bleed.